CONTEST NAME: “KISS Summer Goodbye Contest Rules”
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
Effective September 18, 2023 through October 13, 2023
Participating Radio Station(s)
122 Radio Rd. Jackson TN 38301
Declared Value of Prize(s): 2 tickets for KISS in Nashville on October 23, 2023 value $245 (“Grand Prize”).
Forever Communications, Inc. and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “Forever”) is conducting a contest named as set forth above (“Contest”). Forever may air contest(s) from time to time which are conducted by Forever’s advertisers and other organizations that are not, sponsored or endorsed by, and/or for which, neither Forever, nor its radio stations, participate (“Non-Forever Contest(s)”). For any Non-Forever Contest(s) please refer to the contest rules of the Non-Forever Contest Sponsor. Forever assumes no liability or responsibility in whole or in part for any Non-Forever Contest(s).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant(s) may only qualify one time during this promotion and only one qualifying contestant per household is permitted (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”). Must be 21 years of age or older to enter. ONE winner per household. Any duplicate entries may disqualify ALL entries by that Participant(s).
2) Beginning September 18, 2023 through October 13, 2023, Forever’s, Participating Radio Station(s), will be giving away: 2 tickets for KISS in Nashville on October 23, 2023.
Restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize is not transferable. If the Winner declines the Grand Prize, there will not be any alternate prize available in substitution and the Grand prize will not be re-awarded and becomes the property of Forever.
- Beginning 09/18/2023 through 10/13/2023, persons will attempt to win by listening for the designated cue to call. When it airs, the 9th person to call 731-427-9968 will be qualified for the grand prize drawing
- All qualifiers will be entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway to take place on October 13, 2023.
- The grand prize winner is responsible for completing all required paperwork concerning the delivery of prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any additional expenses beyond the specifics detailed within the Grand Prize specifically; transportation to and/or from the airport and/or hotels, hotel and sales taxes, tips, meals, telephone, rollaway beds, cribs, safe, parking, and any other incidentals are not included items. Winners have 30 days from date of winning to claim prizes. If the Grand Prize is not claimed and/or collected within 30 days of the first notification they shall remain the property of Forever.
- The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any additional applicable taxes.
- No substitutions permitted. The Grand Prize is not valid for resale and not redeemable for cash value.
- If the scheduled concert is cancelled, no alternate prize will be rewarded.
3) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Operations Director at the Studio Address.
5) Please also refer to the Forever General Contest Rules (“General” Rules”) attached below, which apply in conjunction with these Specific Contest Rules.
5) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s) at their sole discretion. Forever retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
6) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as Forever’s General Contest Rules is available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Forever at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Forever in its sole discretion. Forever at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the Forever radio station as appropriate and in the Forever radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Forever Communications Inc., its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.